OMA THE LABEL- is a black owned brand focused on challenging homogenous industry standards, while creating quality and affordable pieces for the everyday woman.
We are a New York City based fashion brand looking for a part time Ecommerce Assistant based in NEW YORK CITY!
We are looking for a friendly outgoing organized team member with a black belt in packing and passion for all things ecommerce. Responsibilities may include:
EVERY WEEK, YOU WILL:
- Daily order management & fulfillment using Shipstation/Shopify
- General stockroom management & organization
- Customer service support
- Assisting team with general tasks
- Receive new inventory
- Count and update inventory on hand
- Pack kits meeting our quality assurance guidelines
- Manage inventory returns
- Create & print shipping labels
- Prepare kits for shipment
- Help QA shipments sent and problem solve any quality issues that arise
- Keep our stockroom organized and tidy
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO:
- Pays close attention to detail and is extremely organized
- You enjoy creating and following processes
- Likes hands-on work and working on a tangible product
- Are able to stand for long periods of time
- Has some experience working in google sheets
- Experience in a fashion ecommerce, retail or shipping/warehouse center is preferred but not required.
The hourly rate is between $15-20 based on experience.
To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com with the subject as what position you are applying for.