RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We hope you love your OMA pieces, but if for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to assist you with either a store credit or an exchange for any items sent back within 10 days of delivery to you. Please return the items unused and in its original packaging.
Please note - all OMA BODY items (bodysuits) are only accepted if the hygiene sticker is still intact and in an unused condition.
Sales items are eligible for size exchanges only.
Store Credits are valid for two years and for any item. We do not offer refunds -- all items are non-refundable.
For store credits or exchanges, the following applies:
- Must be returned within 10 days of receiving the order, due to hygiene reasons.
- Unworn items must be returned in original packaging - with hygiene liner still attached.
- We do not reimburse for return/exchange shipping. Return shipping is the customer's cost.
- We are not able to facilitate exchanges for international orders. Items can be returned for store credit only.
- We do not accept returns on 'Sale items'; as they have already been discounted and are therefore ineligible for returns.
- Once we have received and reviewed the return, we will issue you a store credit or the desired exchange will be facilitated.
HOW DO I ORGANIZE A RETURN?
If you've met the above requirements, you may email INFO@OMATHELABEL.COM and please include your exchange request and your order number in the subject line.
OMA THE LABEL reserves the right to refuse a return on any items received back in unsatisfactory condition.
We are offering extended returns for the holidays. Any orders placed after December 1st will be eligible to return for exchange or store credit until January 8th.
We inspect all merchandise before packing and sending, however, if for some reason your item arrives damaged, please email INFO@OMATHELABEL.COM within 72 hours of delivery with photos and your order #. Items received damaged will be handled on a case by case basis.